Cisco Technical Lead Common Framework Core in San Jose, California
Technical Lead Common Framework Core
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1229664
What You’ll Do
· Build efficient and reusable code.
· Collaborate with other teams in a faced paced agile environment.
· Constantly improve and innovate to produce user friendly and modern user experience.
· Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
Who You’ll Work With
The Cloud Platform and Services Group (CPSG) at Cisco focuses on driving cloud management and network orchestration products and providing solutions/reference architectures for multi cloud environments. The cloud orchestration and management team which is part of this business unit, focuses on delivering world-class multi-cloud orchestration solutions and private cloud platforms.
Who You Are
• 5-7 years of experience building web based applications in Java/Golang.
• Good understanding of web based application architecture.
• Linux development exposure and familiarity with Virtualization and Container technologies preferably Kubernetes.
• Experience in all phases of SW Development cycle with some exposure to agile development methodologies.
Highly Desired Skills
• Good working knowledge of Java/Java EE 8, Hibernate 5.0, JPA 2.1 or Golang based frameworks
• Experience with building enterprise grade applications using frameworks like Spring 4.0.
• Good communication skills
• Experience building micro-service architecture applications with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes is a big plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.