Aon Corporation Radford Sales Compensation Associate or Senior Associate in San Francisco, California
Aon is looking for a Radford Sales Compensation Associate or Senior Associate
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon’s Radford practice in San Francisco, CA.
Aon’s Radford practice is seeking a smart, self-motivated individual to join our team of high-performing compensation consultants as an Associate or Senior Associate within our Sales Compensation Consulting practice. The Associate/Senior Associate will be involved in all aspects of sales compensation consulting engagements from data analysis to report preparation. This data-intensive role plays a critical part in the overall effective operation of the office by leveraging Radford’s proprietary survey data to conduct high-quality client-tailored analyses and develop strategic recommendations for senior management. The Associate will assist on a vast variety of client requests, providing the opportunity for involvement on client projects of all types (public and private; large and small), exposure to two dynamic and high-growth industries (Life Sciences and Technology), and interaction with senior leadership from day one.
* As a Sales Compensation Associate/Senior Associate you will:*
- Work with Radford Sales Compensation experts to complete job evaluations, perform benchmarking assessments, and design cash and equity solutions that are uniquely customized to suit clients’ needs
- Develop a solid foundation of knowledge regarding compensation practices, first through analysis and interpretation of data, and subsequently through the preparation of client deliverables
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness as you research and analyze competitive compensation practices in defined labor markets
- Provide support to consultants and partners by “owning the data”; field any questions about specific data points or methodology
- Leverage organization and time management as you guide simultaneous projects through multiple interim steps, completing each piece of work fully and on schedule
- Provide a fresh perspective on Radford’s internal processes and templates and recommend changes to drive efficiency and improve quality
You are a motivated individual with the focus and drive to meet quick deadlines and produce results, as well as the flexibility and team-oriented attitude to work in a collaborative fashion with colleagues at all levels. You have a demonstrated attention to detail and appreciate the critical role that individual data points play in telling the client’s story and determining strategic recommendations. You have the confidence and maturity to interact with consultants, partners, and clients. You are interested in learning about the field of compensation consulting and understanding the overall business landscape.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in compensation consulting and/or other relevant human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, finance, economics, statistics, or another analytical field is required
- Technology and/or Life Sciences industry experience is preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel knowledge is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Additional Abilities:
- Fundamental understanding of compensation strategy, design, and implementation, including base pay, incentives, and recognition
- An effective oral and written communicator
- An analytical problem-solver with the ability to identify problems and mastermind creative solutions
- A critical thinker with the research skills and dedication to “dive deep” on issues
- A collaborative, team player
- Detail-oriented with the ability to translate into the “bigger picture”
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Radford, part of Aon, is the industry leader, providing advice and benchmarking to technology and life sciences companies to address their toughest HR and rewards challenges: attracting, engaging and retaining talent. Our advisors provide industry-specific expertise, applying an analytical approach that integrates market data, trends and our experience in working with more than 2,000 companies – from Global 1000 firms to start-ups – to balance the needs of executives, employees and shareholders.
Our consulting practice focuses on compensation issues facing high-tech and life sciences firms of all sizes, at all stages of development. We take a business-based approach to our consulting, applying financial analysis, technical skill and thought leadership to develop strategies that can be translated into action. We offer a range of consulting services in the following areas: Executive Compensation, Equity Compensation, Equity Valuation Services, Sales Compensation, Global Compensation, Employee Compensation, Board of Director Pay, Compensation Committee Advisory Services and Organization Transition Support. Members of Radford are given dynamic engagements that involve analysis and presentation to senior-level executives from some of the world’s biggest names in technology and life sciences. If you thrive on solving analytically challenging problems within a strong team atmosphere, then we encourage you to apply. Our most valuable asset is the strength of our people, and we offer a rewarding environment with exceptional long-term potential.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2444482
Location: United States, CA, San Francisco